There are three IWTA membership categories: Member, Associate Member and Corporate member
Conditions for Associate Members of IWTA:
– Must have a university education with minimum two years experience in the field of water technology.
Conditions for Members of IWTA:
– Must have a university degree in one of the fields listed (Water Resources Management, GIS & Remote Sensing, Water & Waste Water Treatment, Water Policies, Hydroinformatics, Instrumentation & Measurement, Hydrogeology, Hydro-geochemistry, Irrigation Technologies) or equivalent background related to water technology.
– At least 5 years of professional or academic experience in the field of water technology.
– Approval of the scientific council. (council meeting is twice a year).
Conditions for Corporate Members of IWTA:
– Must be an organization or industrial company working in the field.
How to apply for membership:
Applications must be solicited from the permanent secretariat or downloaded from the site. The application must be sent to the e-mail box of the Association
After approval of your application, the corresponding membership fees must be paid to the account of the association, according to the fees below:
Associate Member one year: US$ 40.
Associate Members two years: US$70.
Member one year : US$50.
Member two years : US$80.
Corporate members one year : US$ 500.
Benefits of memberships:
Reduced registration fees to all IWTA events, including conferences and short courses.
Receiving the International Water Technology Journal (IWTJ), four issues per year by surface mail.
A password and user name will be allocated to each member to obtain access publications archives of the association.
The corporate members will benefit of reduction in exhibition fees, for all the exhibitions organized by the association. The associated members belonging to the corporate can benefit of reduced registration fees for all conference events.