Safety course objectives:
- Give trainee the basic skills of safety and precautions to work in different work areas.
- Basic OSHA law instructions and rules.
- Knowledge about different hazards in various working areas.
- Knowing different hazards of tools being used during work.
- Knowing personal protective equipment (PPE) classifications and how to use it.
- Hazards of fire and fire protection systems.
- Hazards of cranes and crane rigging.
- Fall hazards and protection.
- Hazards of electricity and protection.
- Confined spaces hazards and working precautions.
- All engineers working in industry containing hazard areas.
- Mechanical /chemical /electrical /production engineering .
5 days 40 hours
Faculty of Engineering , Mansoura, Egypt
Tel/fax: +20 502231228
Sham El-sheikh, Sporting Club, Sham El-Sheikh, EgyptTel/fax: +20 69 3660450